Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tranportation and heat pads

Hi All,

I have received T`s by post but have never had cause to post any myself. However now I have an A. Geniculata male which is approaching (I think) maturity and would like to ensure he fulfills his destiny as it were and reaches someone who is experienced and would like to `fix him up` with a mate. I have seen numerous videos on You Tube of spiders being packed and have seen my own arrivals and their packing but I am not clear about the type and where to get the correct heat pads for posting my M off when the time comes.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rob

Heatpads from ebay, either 24hr or 36hr work fine. LINK

Comment

Thanks for that and for the link.

Comment

You can also buy them from "outdoor hiking/camping shops" if there are any near you. they just call them disposable hand warmers but they are the same thing.

here are the ones I buy, as you can see they are much cheaper. (£1.29 with free postage. from am outdoor shop they are only about 70p)

I know they say they only last 20 hours, But i have found they last far longer than that.
        Last edited by Lee Corless; 17-01-12, 10:07 AM.
        “The spider's touch, how exquisitely fine! Feels at each thread, and lives along the line”

Comment

Working...
        X