BTS Facebook page returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTS Facebook page returns

Well we waited for facebook to do what the promised and return our facebook site and its 1500 members, however along with several 1000 other groups they have not returned, due to there wiping a server clean with no back up.. we have had to start a fresh.

Click here

Cheers
    Mark

------------------------------------------------------
    Serious Ink tattoo studio -
    Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

youve gotta love fb and its glitches

Comment

Originally posted by asmaa farooq View Post
      youve gotta love fb and its glitches
      No you dont..... i HATE face book......

Comment

Originally posted by martin hudson View Post
        lol it has tried to fix too much stuff that wasnt broke and made it worse and if it wasnt for fact im already sucked in for the groups pages and friends id think go away to it

Comment

Originally posted by martin hudson View Post
          Ditto. ! ! ! ! !

I cant understand why anyone would want to paste their life all over the internet for every tom, dick and martha to read.

I would rather dig my eyes out with a blunt tuning fork.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Roach View Post
            Ditto. ! ! ! ! !

I cant understand why anyone would want to paste their life all over the internet for every tom, dick and martha to read.

I would rather dig my eyes out with a blunt tuning fork.
            i just have my spiders on there i dont like how easy it is for people to just see and use your pictures kinda scary when people put kids on im happy it just having mi pets and using it for groups my life on it i figure if they know me i dont need to add it and if they dont why do i want them too that stays off fb

Comment

I don't do Facebook either. Just not my thing. On this occasion though I thought it might be good to join the group to support the bts and help to promote it. Just a good way of getting exposure I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by ralfkonen View Post
                I don't do Facebook either. Just not my thing. On this occasion though I thought it might be good to join the group to support the bts and help to promote it. Just a good way of getting exposure I thought.
                Ralf
                You hit the nail on the head there. It all about promoting the BTS.

Not a great fan off Facebook either but I do use it to promote my work and the bts.

If you look at a post on there by Ray. What the society needs is paid up members. So we can carry on producing the finest journal in the world.

Love it or hate it Facebook is here to stay. Use it or not. But please support the BTS.

Regards
                Mark

------------------------------------------------------
                Serious Ink tattoo studio -
                Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members

Comment

Working...
                X