BTS Annual General Meeting Sunday 19th February 2012: Bristol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTS Annual General Meeting Sunday 19th February 2012: Bristol

Hi all just a note to let you all kmw that this year we are trying something a little different. As most of you know the BTS AGM is underattended.

This year we will beholding the AGM on Sunday 19th February at the Aztec Hotel , Bristol. This is the day after the lectures so a good number of you will be present anyway thus ensuring a captive audience. There is a committee meeting fisrt thing in the morning followed by the AGM which will probably start at about 11.00 am (exact time will be announced here soon). The AGM is open to ALL, FULL subscribing BTS members even those that join at the lectures.

I will keep you posted.

Best wishes

Angela Hale
    BTS Secretary
    Yes I will attend both events
    71.43%
    Yes but I will only attend the lectures
    0.00%
    No
    28.57%
    I may join on the day.
    0.00%
    British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
    The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
    On
    [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

I intend to make the AGM, as long as my transportation arrangements allow.

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

I hope that many will be able to make it. I went last year and it was very interesting to learn about what's going on behind the scenes and how much effort the committee members are putting in - on a voluntary basis - to keep our BTS going. I'm looking forward to it. (hangover permitting)

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

id love to its just too far from where i am but i shall be positive kids wont little forever then nothing to stop me

Comment

Working...
        X