GBB sling advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GBB sling advice

ive had a GBB sling since december shed for me once about 2 weeks after i got it webbed its little set up like crazy stayed on top of humidity gage in a little home type thing always where it could be seen then it stopped eating about 3 weeks ago and its now made a burrow i cant even see it under the substrate and the web. has it gone in there to molt/decided it wants to be a burrower or gone there to die?? how long would you leave it before you start to think its dead and investigate its a decent size sling maybe 3cms leg span so not as small as some ive seen usually it eats 2-3 small locust a week

i dont mind not being able to see the Ts just bit worried after i lost the peru purple

Just leave it be may have gone to molt or to make itself feel secure honestly wouldn't worry my p. subfusca has cocooned it's web bark up with an impressive web and substrate wall and burrowed down doubt I'll see her again till she's tripled in size and feeling hungry could be month maybe 3 my tiger rumps and Nhandu chromatus have done the same so I'm pretty sure it's normal sling behaviour And believe it is a comfort thing to make them feel more secure

Comment

glad about that i worry with the peru purple pinktoe because its tiny but the GBB is decent sized so wasnt as worried just its vanished and i was thinking dam what i do wrong when it was growing so good as long as its likely happy it can stay hidden just need give it the orders do not die on me

Comment

I have to hunt around for my GBB sling, it's just a mass of webbing in the jar, slings about 3cm and has molted twice since I got it about 3mths ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Furness View Post
          I have to hunt around for my GBB sling, it's just a mass of webbing in the jar, slings about 3cm and has molted twice since I got it about 3mths ago.
          this is why i joined BTS you all help me relax when im overly worried ill have to be happy with it being like mi asian fawn nice web nice burrow no clue about spider seen it twice in 4 months

Comment

Working...
          X