BTS Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTS Journal

Can I just say a big thank you to all for the new BTS journal, its brilliant!!!
    So far I've only read Andy Smith's article but that's worth the money alone. I won't say what its about for those who haven't read it or got ytheir journals yet, but when you do enjoy! I couldn't agree more with his sentiments but have been quiet myself because of the criticism people can get for being so bold. And because certain companies sell items on mainland Europe which are as yet unavailable here. Thank you again and thank you also to Ray, Angela and the Editorial team for producing a great read again!!
    sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Oh and Andy, us girls like that stuff too!

Comment

Mine arrived this morning, looking forward to reading it after dinner

Comment

Must agree about that first article, its definately got me to thinking about changing a few things in the spidershed. I've had a pen and pad out this afternoon doodling a few diagrams and doing a few sums LOL

Edited to remove any clues about the article
        Last edited by Peter Roach; 10-02-12, 03:14 PM.

Comment

I really do curse the width of the puddle when I see threads like this! The waiting is the hardest part...
          They've got oour names! It's the pris'n hoose for us!

Comment

Don't worry Christian, it'll be there very, very soon!!

Comment

i keep my tarantulas in the Terro Vivs 12x12x12 and 12x12x18 for aboreal tarantulas, love the fake plants and the cork barking and trying to create there natural habitat as best i can

Comment

Sadly not received mine as yet,but will be watching for the post'y from now on!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Christian Elowsky View Post
                  I really do curse the width of the puddle when I see threads like this! The waiting is the hardest part...
                  Patience is a virtue or so I've been told

Comment

indeed an excellent issue. worth the wait guys

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Yep I'm with everyone else awesome read.......
                      Last edited by Aragorn Davies; 10-02-12, 10:12 AM.

Comment

. . . And you might have noticed that we have.been avoiding mentioning what the article was about for a few days so it wouldnt spoilt it for other people . . .
                        Last edited by Peter Roach; 10-02-12, 03:01 PM. Reason: Because he did ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Roach View Post
                          . . . And you might have noticed that we have.been avoiding mentioning what the article was about for a few days so it wouldnt spoilt it for other people . . .
                          Eeeeerm yer,,,oooooops sorry boss have edited ok

Comment

recieved mine, now all i need is kids in bed so i can read i manged the new people then kids came tormenting me but realised i became amaar farooq not sure how i manged to fill the details in misspelled when joining bts but i blame the blonde. article on no i wont say what i read there was an article on but i am deff reading it asap can kids go bed at 11:30am or will they kick up fuss i wonder

Comment

Dont want to sound like a total killjoy or a control freak BUT so we dont spoil other peoples read of a good article can we all agree that no-one mentions the contents until Sunday ?

I have a few ideas floating around in my usually empty head that may prove to be the start of a good debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X