New Heteroscodra Maculata arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Heteroscodra Maculata arrived

Received my first of four T's yesterday....and what a surprise it was to receive an E-mail stating that it had been shipped, the Temp was about
    -2....worried...well yep of course i was but how pleased was i when i opened the box to find a healthy and not frozen H Mac...feeeeeew
    Well i have to say what a cracking job miss V Cheesman did of making sure the little bugger didn't freeze and what a truly beautiful T...i just love the simple colours with black, greys and white patterns, giving it an almost ghost like appearance on the inside of its cork tubing, i do believe it may be one of my favs..i have purchased a 30x30x45 exo terra (well two actually as on will be for my P Ornata when it arrives) and am hoping to create a nice home for it..as i understand this should be plenty.....

yep that should be plenty much for him/her
    do you know the sex?
    h.mac is on my wish list

Comment

Originally posted by Talha Sadak View Post
      yep that should be plenty much for him/her
      do you know the sex?
      h.mac is on my wish list
      When i ordered it i asked for a female, when it moults next i will have a look and see if it is....mate if its on ya wish list good on ya cos its a real lovely T, at the moment it has come out of the cork tube and squeezed itself between the cork and the plastic of its enclosure so its on permanent display, i have had a chance to have a really good look at it. Does anybody know if arboreal T's (H Mac in this case) have slightly better developed eyes than terrestrial T's i ask because when i used the magnifying glass to have a look i noticed that the primary eyes appearer to be a bit more prominent than my other T's??

Comment

If its a male, put me down at the top of the list for a 50/50 load. There seems there is a shortage of MM H mac's lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Roach View Post
          If its a male, put me down at the top of the list for a 50/50 load. There seems there is a shortage of MM H mac's lately.
          IF, its a male, it would be a pleasure!!

Comment

Then I can put him in with this fatty
            I havent fed her since beginning of December. . . she's on a diet.
            I'll probably feed her once every few months until she loses some weight.

Comment

Yep sure looks like someone ate all the pies lol, they are a wonderful looking T though...

Comment

Working...
              X