Using the BTS Chat Room and Facebook Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using the BTS Chat Room and Facebook Site

Could I remind all users of the BTS Facebook site and in particular the BTS Chat Room that whilst there use if open to all we would ask that you keep the chat on a level of decency. Recently a number of users on the forum ahve seen fit to degenerate the chat in to a series of smart one liners often of a sexist or racist nature. I suggest you desist from this practice. The chat room was set up to allow like minded tarantula enthusiasts to share knowledge with others. By all means chat but keep it clean and legal. Our Chat Room attracts vistors of all ages so please bear this in mind.
    The Chat Room will be monitored and any breach of this rule will result in immediate and permanant removal of the individual from both the room and the club.

Many Thanks

Ray Hale
    British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
    The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
    On
    [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Absolutely agree Ray, because there's no need for that kind of behaviour.

Comment

Hi
      Please be aware I will turn on chatroom logs, if this sort of thing carries on, its been left off as not to appear all big brother etc.
      I personally did not want logs of chats emailed to me all the time and to be honest its unfair on the casual chatter.

The chatrooms are unmoderated and left to users distractions so everyone can enjoy the service, a service the BTS pays for, as its hosted on a professional chat server.

We all like a giggle and laugh but lets keep it to the rules, which are posted on this site.

I don't want to restrict access to this valuable resource and fun part of the BTS website..

Cheers all

Mark

------------------------------------------------------
      Serious Ink tattoo studio -
      Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
      My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Working...
      X