X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pamphobeteus sp. "Peru"

Hey all...
    Great forum.

I am looking for hobbyists that have this species... I suspect they came in primarily in 2003 - in what seems to be 2, maybe three seperate importations.

They may originally have been sold as Xenesthis, and I am not aware of any other name being attached to them other than sp. "Peru".

Any information you have would be greatly appreciated, as well as pictures.

I am trying (so far in vain) to determine locale, as well as the amount that have hit the hobby.

I am aware of 4, so far, that are in the USA, one in the UK, and 10 in Canada, 5 of which I have, though one has died. I am trying to secure the purchase of 2 more, and have one in the USA that I will be picking up in September.

I know that one import was numbered at 50, though some of those did indeed turn out to be Xenesthis. (This was in the US)
    I know that there were about 200 that left Peru at roughly the same time in 2003 from the same region, but how that dispersed I have been unable to track thus far.

If you have had the opportunity to breed, I would love to hear about it, as well as how you have them housed right now.

Thanks!
    Sheri

Can you post a pic please Sheri

Ray

Comment

Here is a pic from Guy's site...

I just took a few of mine the other night but haven't dowloaded them yet, and I suspect that this one is superior anyway.

If anyone has any... even if they are preserved, I would be interested in purchasing.

Thanks,
      Sheri

Comment

Working...
      X