Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTS window stickers

Hi

Does anyone know how I can get a hold of a few BTS window stickers. I live in Northern Ireland and due to work commitments am unable to make any of this years events. I thought I might have been able to purchase some on the e-store or have gotten some with my membership.

thanks
    David

Originally posted by david clarke View Post
    Hi

Does anyone know how I can get a hold of a few BTS window stickers. I live in Northern Ireland and due to work commitments am unable to make any of this years events. I thought I might have been able to purchase some on the e-store or have gotten some with my membership.

thanks
    David
    David
    Good news!!! the new batch of BTS car stickers are in production as we speak - of course ready for the BTS Expo.. however they will also appear on the new e-store. Orders can be bought and dispatched by royal mail... Watch this space.

Mark

------------------------------------------------------
    Serious Ink tattoo studio -
    Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Great news Mark I will look forward to these becomign available on the E-Store as sadly do to unsocialable shift work i will not be able to attend the upcoming BTS show which im incredibly gutted about

I hear it is THE show to attend in UK and sadly havent managed to attend any of the various invert expos including the closest one SEAS

I would love a Car sticker to proudly show off my support for BTS and my love for the hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Pennell View Post
        David
        Good news!!! the new batch of BTS car stickers are in production as we speak - of course ready for the BTS Expo.. however they will also appear on the new e-store. Orders can be bought and dispatched by royal mail... Watch this space.

Mark
        Brill, I'll watch out for them in the e-store.

Comment

A limited number of BTS car stickers are now in stock for online purchase. These can be posted or collected at next weeks BTS exhibition

Regards
          Mark

Comment

Thanks Mark, I've popped an order in for a couple of them.

Comment

Lee - will post later today, unless you collecting at show.

Mark

Comment

Hi Mark, I won't be at the show sadly (boo!), will look out for them in the post, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Furness View Post
                  Hi Mark, I won't be at the show sadly (boo!), will look out for them in the post, thanks.
                  Been shipped to you today via first class royal mail... so expect in the next five years lol...
                  should be with you by weekend matey

Mark

Comment

Five years? I didn't realise they'd improved their services that much!
                    Cheers! Hopefully next year I'll get to the show and show my face

Comment

Stickers arrived Friday morning, many thanks - they're excellent!

Comment

Working...
                      X