heating room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heating room

i am moving my ts to the spare room its 10 by 10 and new double glazed windows ive been given two heaters. what heater would do a better job

Buy Argos Value Range 450W Mini Grey Steel Oil Filled Radiator at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Oil filled radiators.

Buy Argos Value Range 2kW Convection Heater at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Convector heaters.

the 2nd one as 750, 1250 and 2000 heat setings

I use this... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1306494522...#ht_1411wt_905

A bit pricey, but very reliable.

Jamie
    My Collection:

Comment

i've use the same sort as Jamie. Mines a 2 kw but i have it on the 800 watt setting as its a smallish room 10 x 6ft and it heats it brilliantly. I've got one of those electricity usage monitors and it's not affected my bills by much at all leaving it on 10 hours a day on a timer,it uses about £5 per week if that, which i think is not bad at all, it clicks on and off with the built in thermostat. Keeps the room a cosy 26 degrees.

Id use the oil filled radiator. Better on the bills in my opinion. I tried a convector heater before that it cost a bomb in electric usage. Got a shock £300 bill after the winter one year when our boiler broke. Never again! The oil filled radiators still radiate heat after it clicks off too for about 20 mins. Theyr really good and reliable and cheap to run. The one Jamie has recommended is an excellent one. But you can find them cheaper and they do the same job. Like Jamie said though, his has a reliable timer and thermostat which is what you need.
      David Attenborough:
      ‘It seems to me that the issue of conservation of the natural world is something that can unite humanity if people know enough about it. Persuade them to change the way in which they behave, to change the view that gross materialism and the search for material wealth is not the only thing in life.’

Comment

cheers going to use a bigger oil filled radiater

Comment

Working...
        X