great expo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great expo

Just to say thanks to Ray and Angie for a great expo and the other bits members.

It was a pleasure to see Peter Kirk and Connie, Alan Smith,Ray Gabriel,Mark the tattoo man .

I'll second that. I'm sorry I could only stay for a couple of hours but with the farce on the trains and all that.....Still it was lovely to see all again, all those happy faces. Thank you so much!!!!
    sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

Great show, spiders, people and beer as always. Not necessary in that order

Comment

Thank you to all involved in the exhibition. It was an awesome experience for me, the very first one that I have ever been to. Big thank you to Anglia for the help. Everyone was very helpful and great to have a chat. Will defiantly be there next year without fail.

Comment

Another very well organised show and a big thanks goes out to all those who helped make it possible. BTS expo is the highlight of the year, not only as a great opportunity to see an enormous range of invertebrates but also a great social event where people from various forums, breeding arrangements, fields and interests share a common interest. The fruits of much of that are seen the following year and its a credit to those who are part of it.
          Thank you for making it a great show, can't wait til the next one.
          My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

Yes, indeed - another great show! Good to catch up with so many people. Seemed like a really good range of species on offer too. Particularly nice to see that there have clearly been plenty of breeding successes; species like P.metallica that only a couple of years ago were impossibly inaccessible to most of us are now becoming more and more available. Thank you as always to the committee for all their hard work!
            Last edited by Mike_Strick; 22-05-12, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Thanks for another great show, some great company and for sticking us in a different hall from Pete so we didn't have to hear the singing, haha
              Nice to catch up with you all again and to have met some new faces. See you all again next year!
              www.flickr.com/photos/craigmackay/sets

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Lots of thanks to the BTS Committee and their families and friends for all the hard work involved in creating such a fabulous weekend!!! I had a great time and am already looking forward to next year xxx

Comment

Working...
                X