enclosure size for togo starburst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enclosure size for togo starburst

hi everyone i need some advise. i'm getting a togo starburst on Saturday not sure how big it is but been told it's female. what i want to know is if it's an adult would it be ok in a 12 by 12 by 12 enclosure or would it do better in the taller exo terra tank. i know height is more important than floor space but just wondered if 12 inches is enough height or whether it needs to be higher.

Taller is better as its an arboreal but a 12in high tub will do the job .

Comment

cheers peter. i think i'll opt for a taller set up it's just i have a spare exo terra 12 by 12 by 12 but i'll get a higher tank for the new arrival that way i can get another t for the spare tank i already have . thanks again Pete.

Comment

Ive got both of my adults in (separate) 12 X 12 X 18 Exo terra tanks and they both make full use of their enclosures. Both have built web funnels floor to ceiling and have covered most of the floor with webbing too. Despite one being quite shy the other is always out in the open... and usually suprises me by being in a different area of the tank each time! She doesen't even flinch when I open up the front doors.

Comment

thanks for your help joe. like i said to peter perhaps it's it's a good idea to get the set up right in the first place because i dont want to regret doing anything wrong and having to disturb the t weeks down the line to put things right. i have done my homework on these t's so i kind of no the do's and dont's and most of there needs. thanks again joe much appreciated. by the way i hope mine likes it out in the open like one of yours .

Comment

Working...
          X