• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ornithoctoninae G. sp

does anyone on the forum keep or kept in the past cheers

Orange fringe ?

Yep. . . a pet hole.
    I never saw it in the 18 months that i had it.
    Just buy a bucket, fill it with dirt and look at it, pretending it has an orange fringe hiding somewhere in it.
    Much cheaper this way : -)

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Roach View Post
      Orange fringe ?

Yep. . . a pet hole.
      Just buy a bucket, fill it with dirt and look at it, pretending it has an orange fringe hiding somewhere in it.
      cheers pete i dont mind pet holes lol ence all the baboons ive got the twice a year you seen then is a buz lol ps i know i am sad

Comment

My A. geniculata sling is exactly like that - most days no-one would believe that there's a T in there... I have to be content with an occasional glimpse of the tip of a black and white striped leg. Sigh. It was ages before I even knew it had moulted (but it's getting so BIG now that I'm hoping eventually it will get more confident and come out every once in a while ).

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Roach View Post
          Orange fringe ?

Yep. . . a pet hole.
          Loooooool.........

I have some pet holes also but actually I got woke up the other night by one of my pet holes making hell of a noise, it had climbed up the polystyrene backing and was tearing chunks of polystyrene from the top, the only time I see these is when I come in from a late shift and they are all out in the dark room,,,,,anyway I am looking at getting an orange fringed my self I guess it's similar to my H hainanum, which I only see in the dark ??.....but it's an awesome T all the same

Comment

had them a few days the male is in hiding the females are both out

Comment

Working...
            X