Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiothele mira

Hiya every one,

Is there anyone that has had previously owned one of these as I am currently waiting for my sling to arrive and have an enclosure ready for it.
    I have more A less set it up just how I would for any other baboon but, I don't see much information on this species (from what I hear they are rare) is there anything I else i should know about these?

Also I am always looking into increasing my collection if anyone has any slings kicking around or just fancy bringing your collection down A bit give me a shout

Cheers

Luke Horton

Buckinghamshire

They're interesting spiders to keep although you'll rarely see the whole spider. Keep them similar to most other Harpactirinae species on plenty dry substrate. The difference with these is that they make trapdoors. They're good fun to feed because you'll literally see the ground move just before you see a flash of their legs as they grab their prey. The slings start quite large so getting them feeding is quite easy.
    www.flickr.com/photos/craigmackay/sets

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

ive got 3 of them keep them dry i put a few drops on once or twice a week ive got dry i see them in the dry moss when i open the lid

Comment

Working...
      X