Tarantula Expedition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarantula Expedition

Not a real expedition, only a digital one...

Please post the addresses of websites featuring enthusiasts going on expeditions into the wild to find tarantulas?

I love to read about what the guys experience and see the photos of the T's in their natural environment.

I'll start with this one, go check it out!

this is a Dutch weirdo searching for Brachypelma

Comment

and this is an english weirdo who really must build a new website soon and post some pics and stories of Wild B.albopilosum, B.emilia, B.klaasi and all the others missing from the very nice dutch website.

Explore Stuart Longhorn’s 845 photos on Flickr!
      British Tarantula Society
      My Lovely spiders:

Comment

For over 25 years, Andrew Smith has produced the most influential publications & natural history documentaries on the subject of Tarantulas. A rich body of classic books and films, which for decades have enriched the lives of both tarantula enthusiasts and academics alike. Now you can download them for a small fee.
        Guy...
        www.giantspiders.com

Comment

Originally posted by Conrad Bester View Post
          Not a real expedition, only a digital one...

Please post the addresses of websites featuring enthusiasts going on expeditions into the wild to find tarantulas? ...
          Not to mention this American/Canadian, whack job who runs around in the west Texas desert courting snake bite, heat stroke, and the US Immigration and Naturalization Service's Border Patrol!

Enjoy your little 8-legged "wetback!"
          The Tarantula Whisperer!
          Stan Schultz
          Co-author, the TARANTULA KEEPER'S GUIDE
          Private messaging is turned OFF!
          Please E-mail me directly at schultz@ucalgary.ca

Comment

Working...
          X