Classifieds - How to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classifieds - How to?

Hi i placed a ad in the classifieds section to sell some T's and ive now sold some on this forum and the rest on Arachnophiles forum, but my question is how do i close the ad on this forum and how does the buyer leave feedback, i cant work it out so. if anyone can help that would be appreciated
    Last edited by Paul Davies; 19-08-12, 11:53 AM. Reason: spelling
    My wise P.regalis once said to me
    "I never met a Pokie I didn't like"

Paul
    there is a link top right corner says product options, as a registered user you may not be able to remove your add but you will be able to use the sold it option.
    BTS members can edit and update there adverts, and of course remove them.

Cheers
    Mark

------------------------------------------------------
    Serious Ink tattoo studio -
    Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Hi,

I also have this problem, I tried what you said as I believe I'm only a registered user, however I get the message "You do not have permissions to do this". Is there anything else I could do to remove my ad?

Cheers
      Richard

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Harper View Post
        Hi,

I also have this problem, I tried what you said as I believe I'm only a registered user, however I get the message "You do not have permissions to do this". Is there anything else I could do to remove my ad?

Cheers
        Richard
        Only BTS members can remove thier adverts, if you need an advert removing just ask me. I will make sure that registered users an make it sold...
        Also worth noting you should be able to ad a time limit to your adverts... IE show for 7 days. etc.

Mark

------------------------------------------------------
        Serious Ink tattoo studio -
        Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
        My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Working...
        X