Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• orphnaecus sp marinduque

Has anyone kept the above not a lot of info about cheers

probably fairly rare. i'd keep it like any other Asian species though...room to dig/web, moderate humidity, food as it wants, temps in the mid 20C range
    Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
    -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

AFAIK they are an arboreal species, so I keep mine much like Cyriopagopus.

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Olsinia View Post
        AFAIK they are an arboreal species, so I keep mine much like Cyriopagopus.
        mine are kept in a tallish tub with loads of peat about 6in deep. its just over the inch mark. ive only one the other was doa and they dont have anymore or can get them again. so on the look out for some more

Comment

I've seen an Orphnaecus (or Selenobrachys, don't know if these are synonymous?) Phillipinus for sale here and there, and was under the impression it was fossorial. Don't know if the same applies to the sp. Marinduque.

Comment

had 1 orph. sp marinduque before sir. for me im scared looking at sp. marinduque like monster, leggy, reaches 9inches DLS. rick west still working on it. theres no complete description for sp. marinduque. same with sp. bicol. they are all under orphnaecus genus former selenocosmia. for orphnaecus genus currently i have 12 sp. bicol Adult and sub all are WC, 3 sp. panay blue CB., 3 sp. Samarae CB and 3 philippinus.

Comment

Working...
            X