Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious Newbie!

Hi all -
    My name is Robin and I've just joined the Community Board out of sheer curiosity! Although I don't have pets of any kind,- except a couple of large uninvited spiders that live around the skirting board, - I've always been attracted to our eight-legged friends. I'm unsure whether I really want to keep tarantulas which I find fascinating. So excuse the impertinence, but my question is this: Is there a kind member out there not a million miles from Maidenhead who would show me their pets/collection/specimens to help me decide?
    I know there are books and DVDs etc on starting up, but I'd love to chat about it first. Thanks in advance,
    Robin

Chris the chairman does free handling phobia sessions and the club is friendly.
    You get to see tarantulas up close and get good advice..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Thanks for that John. I have sent a message to the chairman and await his reply.
      Regards, Robin.

Comment

I'm sure you'll have any number of people nearby who'll be more than happy to lure another newcommer into the hobby, my experience since starting out is that the majority of keepers are very enthusiastic about the hobby, helpful and super friendly.

Comment

Working...
        X