chile rose waterbowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chile rose waterbowl

Hello all ,just to start iam not fustrated with us i find it amusing and just wonderd if anyone else has seen this .
    Everytime i change my chile roses water she will and always seems to be when im not looking tip the water out fill the waterbowl with substrate and stand over it,it would be great to here from anyone else who has seen this .

You will find that many tarantulas do this.
    I have several myself and they are so bad that i dont give them a waterbowl anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Roach View Post
      You will find that many tarantulas do this.
      I have several myself and they are so bad that i dont give them a waterbowl anymore.
      Not to get off point, but how do you 'water' them?

I've just got some of the more exotic species and I'm worried about how to give them water.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Lilley View Post

I've just got some of the more exotic species and I'm worried about how to give them water.
        The more exotic sp,? wow, sounds great, care to elaborate,?

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Lilley View Post

Very easy . . . I dont. They get the moisture they need from their prey . . Juicy cockroaches.

More exotic species ??

Like what ?

Comment

Originally posted by martin hudson View Post
            The more exotic sp,? wow, sounds great, care to elaborate,?
            I've got some Brachy's, Gramastola's and Avic's, but I've just got...H. Incei, H. Mac, P. Regalis and a C. Marshalli.

I've only been collecting for about 4 months and I've now got 10, 4 of which I consider 'exotic'.

I don't mind giving my docile Ts water, they are great, sit there and wait for me to finish. But I know with the more exotic ones, I need to be a bit more careful. I use a turkey baster at the moment, since its long and keeps my hands away from the Ts (I'm getting over my aracnaphobia (sp)).

I've always given my larger Ts a water dish, but I want sure about the new ones. If it's just a misting they need...That will be a lot better, for the T and me! Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X