*Is a bit sad*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Is a bit sad*

Well, looks like Cora may well be the only tarantula I'll have for a while. My parents have restricted me to only being allowed one. And to be honest, they were not too keen on just one either. But, I just ordered all the equipment and then the tarantula without even telling them. They said "You can get one after the holiday," but it's lucky I got the tarantula when I did, because Mexican Red Knee juveniles sold out everywhere. The holiday was ruined by bad weather and a family who were reluctant to do anything fun. The tarantula was fine, despite being left on her own for a few days, just like how I left her. I would have prefered to have stayed home and watch over her. I would've prefered to have some watch over her for me, but my parents didn't want anyone going into my room and wanted to move her down stairs, which I told them was out of the question as it would be unnecessary and stress her. I worry about her everytime I leave the house.

People ask me "why did you get a tarantula? They're horrible/Don't do anything/Not a very good pet". To me very are beautiful, placid, gentle and fascinating creatures whom aren't messy, aren't noisy, smelly, dangerous, have a high list of demands ect (well at least that's the case with my Cora). People are too scared to even look at Cora. I'm surprised at how clean they are, unlike crickets, whom make a right mess of their cage.

I love my Cora, and I've gotten addicted and want to buy more tarantulas. But I know that's not going to happen anytime soon. It's like, I'm still a little kid or something.

~Chris

I dout very much that moving her tank downstaris would have particually stressed her out. It when you start trying to pick them up that they become agetated.

Teh B smithi would porbabky have having it tank taken downstairs. I've mooving my spiders tanks around all the time

Visit my web site @ http://www.gwrightstarantulacare.co.uk

Comment

My mum and sis threaten to throw the crickets out since we've had some escapees, and they said if they find a cricket in their rooms, they'll throw all the live food out. Looks like I'll need a new cricket trap. I felt sorry for the crickets that get caught on there, I mean, I was hoping that it would recapture them alive, but as I try to get them off, it's a gruesome end for the crickets .

Comment

Working...
      X