Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greetings from abroad :-)

good day everyone,

my name is Raymond,but friends just call me Ray for short. I would just like to introduce myself to everyone although im very far away,but making new friends is what i love doing. I have worked in zoos and national parks throught my career here in South Africa and love working with all species and have raised lions,leopards,rhinos etc etc pretty much any animal youn can think of so ive had match sticks keeping my eyes open during the day whilst i feed babies at night he he he,but i work for the national park now so its all wild animals and no more captive species in a zoo.I had started collecting a few tarantulas just over a year ago and my collection has grown relatively fast and the" Bug" as we can say it has bitten me....lol. I have too many T's to mention,but my poecilotheria,avics,iridopelma genus are my favoutires at this point.my Poecilotheria metallica being my favourite and i have them all over my house in the park he he he in cages of couse. well i have so much to say,but unfortunately have to run as have some lions and other anumals to locate in the park

HAVE A SUPER DAY TO YOU ALL

GREETINGS

RAY

Welcome Ray, hope you enjoy yourself here

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

greetings from abroad

Thanks chap i appreciate the kind words😊 and warm welcome😊

Ray-Nature Conservator

Comment

Working...
      X