Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New look Volume 28 number 1 hits the doormats

Hi all
    The latest issue of the BTS journal has begun to hit the memberships doormats. Those who have got it will realise we have new look journal. A lot of hard work has gone into this new look.

So my question is folks is. What do you think....?

Comments. Please

My two pence worth is. Well done Peter and the editorial team.

Mark

------------------------------------------------------
    Serious Ink tattoo studio -
    Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Great job!
    Guy...
    www.giantspiders.com

Comment

I'm impressed

Bit technical in places which resulted in an afternoon spent with the journal in one hand and th iPad in the other finding out the meaning of some of the terms used but very useful. Learnt a lot today so will done to those involved

Comment

Great to hear a few positive replies!

the members area has been updated to the new codes found within this volume.

and adding to the cart system now.

Mark

------------------------------------------------------
        Serious Ink tattoo studio -
        Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
        My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Really enjoyed it. Found the article on differentiating Theraphosa and the one on pokie breeding very interesting. And thought the new look was great too.

Unrelated, but Mark why are you still advertising the BTS exhibition from 2011 in your sig? :P

Comment

Just got in from work so havent read it yet but the format looks much better (more professional ?) and the extra pages will hopefully make it a good read rather than the usual quick 10-15 minute browse.

Comment

I tried accessing the members area with the new codes and it's not working.

Comment

Got my new Journal yesterday and had a very brief look, as my six month old son is very demanding at present (Teething stage). I must say layout is far better than previous Journals it looks more professional and is a lot more catching to the eye. All I need is a quite couple of hours to get me head buried into it and have a good read

Well done to all looks like your hard work and effort has paid off

Craig

Comment

I love the new look magazine. I've not had chance yet to read it in any details but the article topics look interesting.

Good work.

Comment

I think it looks and reads so well - there's so much to absorb and it'll keep me going for quite a while.

Many thanks to all that produced it!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyRubino View Post
                      I tried accessing the members area with the new codes and it's not working.
                      There is a spelling mistake with the password. Try swapping 2nd and 3rd letter around and it should work.
                      Put your arms around me
                      Fiddly digits, itchy britches
                      I love you all

Comment

Originally posted by craig mcinnes View Post
                        There is a spelling mistake with the password. Try swapping 2nd and 3rd letter around and it should work.
                        I thought I'd made a mistake there! LOL. But, I'm curious, how long did it take you to work that out?
                        My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

It took me 3 attempts I think. 1st attempt was how it should be written, 2nd attempt all lower case and then 3rd attempt trying the incorrect spelling (it seems to be a common mistake for that particular word).
                          Put your arms around me
                          Fiddly digits, itchy britches
                          I love you all

Comment

I admire your tenacity Craig
                            My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

Awesome, looks very cool, & packed with great articles, I particularly liked the article about the new Poecilotheria sp 'rajaei', & Ray Gabriel's, notes & observations on the breeding of P,ornata, & P,rufilata, thanks Ray good read,!
                              IMHO, the best volume of the journal for months,...

Comment

Working...
                              X