Website Validation = homes4reptiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Validation = homes4reptiles

Well, I am thinking of buying the above to house my future specimens for my new found hobby. With no gas here, wooden terraniums seem like the best option but has anyone bought from this web site before? It seems to raise suspicion with me as I cannot find an address on it, or phone number. Has anyone bought from this web site before that can validate it? This seems to be the only place in the U.K. where I can find an offer like this.
    http://spidersammy.blogspot.co.uk/

Just did a quick google search and cant find anything bad about them, only good reports going back several years.
    Whatever you get (if you do) make the payment through a credit card as I'm fairly sure that you will be be covered for fraud.

Comment

I don't know about the website selling them, but the LX range was discontinued by Hagen last year and replaced with the Repti-Stax range, so provided the place does actually have some in stock still it's a decent little saving. Personally I'd use the email link off the website to check the stock is actually available before placing an order and yes use a credit card since it's over £100 it's covered by the card company that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Furness View Post
        I don't know about the website selling them, but the LX range was discontinued by Hagen last year and replaced with the Repti-Stax range, so provided the place does actually have some in stock still it's a decent little saving. Personally I'd use the email link off the website to check the stock is actually available before placing an order and yes use a credit card since it's over £100 it's covered by the card company that way.
        I sent them an e-mail to say I was intending to buy an LX 3 stack and that I was checking they were still trading as the posts Pete showed and the ones I have found, I could not seem to find any more recent ones than 2010. So they phoned me this morning and said they still were. I never realised the LX range was discontinued but I am sure they would have pointed it out if they didn't have one in stock as I specifically said in my e-mail which one I intended to get. I can't seem to find anything but good reviews about them and when you send an e-mail and they give you a personal phone call, it must be half legit
        http://spidersammy.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
        X