Chilobrachys sp Aladdin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chilobrachys sp Aladdin

I've recently acquired one of these, a goodly sized female, and am quite keen to eventually have a go at breeding them as they're so thin on the ground and I really do like this species in particular... BUT been told that there's a chance of not finding a male sp Aladdin anywhere, does anyone know of any other names Aladdin has been put under? A locality as such? Or am I best just leaving breeding this sp?Thank you for your input

You probably have already seen that thread seen as it is the first page if google when search for Chilobrachys Aladdin, if not it gives you some leads, maybe.
    0.1.0 Brachypelma smithi (annitha?)
    0.1.0 Chromatopelma cyanopubescens

Comment

I actually avoid RFUK for obvious reasons, might see what Selina knows then

Comment

Hi I have 4 sub adults of these and I know a guy with a fair few more, I can contact you when a male matures? Providing he survives my female first, and the other guys! I expect I'll have at least two males in the next 3/4 months. When did your girl last moult and is she getting a wet/dry cycle? Average weather patterns for Thailand are pretty easy to find on web.

Comment

I haven't started conditioning her just yet, she's only been with me a few days! That would be fantastic, I'll start looking into it and get her into the cycles

Comment

Working...
          X