Aphonopelma belindae -Panama, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aphonopelma belindae -Panama, 2011

Is anybody here who know something about Aphonopelma belindae? I hade looking for it on the web and found nothing relevant.

This species is registered in the WSC like:
    Gen. Aphonopelma Pocock, 1901 [urn:lsid:amnh.org:spidergen:00195]
    m
    fbelindae Gabriel, 2011....................Panama [urn:lsid:amnh.org:spidersp:044326]
    A. b. Gabriel, 2011d: 160, f. 1-9, 12 (Dmf).

Thanks for your help!

What do you need to know ?

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Roach View Post
      What do you need to know ?
      Everything. When have you that papers: Gabriel, R. 2011. A New Species of Aphonopelma Pocock, 1901(Araneae: Theraphosidae). Journal of the British Tarantula Society 26 (4): 157-168
      ..that'll be nearly enough information. I'm interested in taxonomie mainly, but anything else make my happy.

Comment

If you joined the BTS you will receive a really informative journal 3 times a year AND you can also download over 50 back issues of the BTS journal !!

Comment

They are small

Comment

Ok, thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by paul charlton View Post
              They are small
              No they are not, some females i have seen including the type are as big as A. seemanni

There is an article due this month on A. belindae in the French Societys Journal GEA

Ray Gabriel

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Gabriel View Post
                There is an article due this month on A. belindae in the French Societys Journal GEA
                Thanks Gabriel! How can I find that "French Societies Jounal GEA" or what is it at all? I did'nt find it.

Comment

I think this is the page of the french society

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Ray I mean the slings I have are small. Soz about that

Comment

Thanks Michael! I think its that. Better if I begin to learn french.

Comment

Originally posted by Szandra Speier View Post
                        Thanks Michael! I think its that. Better if I begin to learn french.
                        I went to the site Szandra, you can translate with Bing OK but article not yet on there for the Aphonopelma belindae. I was looking at these myself as they are for sale at The Spider Shop http://www.thespidershop.co.uk/insec...oducts_id=2774 in the UK but I think my girlfriend would go spare if I ordered any more T's.

Comment

Yeah, I'm just thinking about...but probably I'll not order it, I have enough Ts for the time being.

Comment

Working...
                          X