No announcement yet.

Where can I buy a tank for an arboreal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I buy a tank for an arboreal?

Hi.

Am possibly looking to buy my first arboreal soon, provided I can locate a suitable tank for one.I'd prefer it be an aquarium type tank(made of glass) than a pet-pal, because a pet-pal on its side doesnt seem stable to me, and it won't match my smithii's tank.
    I know that most vertical fish tanks still have quite a bit of floor space, but height still exceeds width, thats not a cause for concern, right?.....I'm more concerned with the lid of the tank situated right at the top, not at the side. Opinions?
    I live in West London....if anyone knows the area and can recommend any places I could buy a suitable vertical-type aqarium tank?
    Or anybody knows of any good on-line places?

Any help greatly appreciated

HitokiriSessha

Give Custom Aquaria a call on 01933 356864. They are based in Northants, but i believe they will deliver.

I paid abour £18 for a 2" high tank for my pokie, but i collected it, so no postage.

I think they'll custom build you something if you are after odd dimensions.
    And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.

Comment

You might be interested in one of these. I got a small one for my Smithi, and I think that it's great. The Medium one is an ideal shape for an arboreal.

Comment

That's a really nice tank, thanks for posting the link.
        show me all of it, then i'll decide

Comment

Working...
        X