A new sling joins the fold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new sling joins the fold

after what seemed like hours choosing a new T for my collection, i seen a Cromatapelma cyanopubescens (greenbottle blue) as a sling..
    lovely colours now, and looking forward to watching him/her change colours as he/she gets older..In my opinion one of the prettiest you can get..photos to follow
    after a week or two settling in time..

Did you go to a shop or purchase online Steve? They are indeed lovely spiders. My wee one is very active. In pre moult at the present.

Comment

I tend to get all my T's from just one shop Coast to coast in Darlington, ive known the owner for nearly 20yrs and he really looks after me, that way i can choose from a selection, and if neaded he can get me just about anything i want (so far!)

Comment

Great choice . They are fantastic to watch grow because of their drastic change in appearance

Comment

My fav T is my GBB, they're awesome. Here's mine after her 10th moult:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	63501_603039026375770_1068335779_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	94416

Comment

They are beautiful Ts.I've purchased a sling recently from an extremely reliable online shop which sells spiders,and their prices and service are unbeatable.

Comment

Working...
            X