Need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help

Hi i will get a pictures up after work I just brought my 10th tarantula and it was labeled chilean tiger rump but after looking online they seem to be pictures of it black and orange where as mine is a black with a blue tint

Tarantula colours in photo's will vary due to its age, how long since last moult, lighting, camera angle and a few other things.
    How do you know that you havent got a 'Chilean tiger rump' and all the photos online are wrong ?

Ps. What hell is a Chilean tiger rump when its at home ? Do you have the real name ?

EDIT. I've just Googled the name Chilean tiger rump (Acanthogonatus Francki) and it isnt even a Tarantula
    Also the spider should be metallic gold with a striped abdomen if it is a Acanthogonatus Francki
    Last edited by Peter Roach; 30-04-13, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Well I don't know age or last molt got it few hours ago the pet shop is a big known shop see all exotic animals deadly and not so deadly the label on its take said that the guy in the shop said same so I went kind looked at YouTube vids and isn't what I got I will have a picture up in less then a hour from this post finish work at 11

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	94421help me tell me what this is thanks

Comment

The photo isnt the greatest quality but at a guess . . Euathlus sp

Keep as a Chile rose.

Comment

Working...
          X