Sweet Jars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet Jars?

Where do you guys get your large sweet jars from? had a look on internet and could only find them full of sweets and they cost a bomb. I've also tried to chat up the lady in the local sweet shop but was told they just buy in refill bags, so that was a non starter too.

Cheers
    Paul
    Avicularia Versicolor 0.0.2 , Brachypelma Vagans 0.0.1 , Brachypelma Albopilosum 0.0.1 , Grammostola Porteri 0.0.2 , Brachypelma Smithi 0.0.1 , Brachypelma Klaasi 0.0.1 , Lampropelma Violaceopes 1.0.0 , Pterinochilus Murinus 0.0.1 , Avicularia Avicularia 0.0.1 , Heteroscodra Maculata 0.0.1 , Poecilotheria Striata 0.0.1 , Acanthoscurria Geniculata 0.0.1

I get my 5.0L jars from HERE or you can get 4.4L jars from HERE

Comment

Well that was easy...... Thanks you very much and just ordered some of the 5l!!
      Avicularia Versicolor 0.0.2 , Brachypelma Vagans 0.0.1 , Brachypelma Albopilosum 0.0.1 , Grammostola Porteri 0.0.2 , Brachypelma Smithi 0.0.1 , Brachypelma Klaasi 0.0.1 , Lampropelma Violaceopes 1.0.0 , Pterinochilus Murinus 0.0.1 , Avicularia Avicularia 0.0.1 , Heteroscodra Maculata 0.0.1 , Poecilotheria Striata 0.0.1 , Acanthoscurria Geniculata 0.0.1

Comment

plus I only needed 3 so think I may go pokie shopping at this rate

Comment

The seller is reasonably quick at posting and overall good service, so good that I've ordered 3 times . . so far

Comment

Working...
          X