Someone should have warned me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone should have warned me

Why didn't anyone tell me how addictive keeping ts is this time last year I was planing on getting my first now I have 12 how many do you have ?

900-1100 started last March

Comment

My god that's a lot I have more on my list just getting hold of them is the difficult part

Comment

Re: Someone should have warned me

23 in four year's.. Most have been male so gone from 28..

Comment

I bought a pampho last year as a display spider. I've now got about 40 Ts.

Comment

I have no idea but its lots . .and lots and lots

Comment

Got back into it Dec 2011, have 80 now (50 if you exclude the H.Lividum slings !).

Comment

Hi started four months ago now have nine ,wife has now said that's enough for now.

Comment

Well, it's not alot compared to some of you guys, but, I have bought 2 in just over a month. Hubby is saying no more, but, we'll have to wait and see.

I am really wanting to get either a Greenbottle Blue or Mexican Red Knee.

Comment

I've made my wife a happy woman by selling 17 spiders this month.

I've not told her about the 25 spiderlings coming in

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Scott View Post
                      Why didn't anyone tell me how addictive keeping ts is this time last year I was planing on getting my first now I have 12 how many do you have ?
                      I try very hard. But like the little dog said, "So many trees, so little time!"

Go to the Spiders, Calgary website and start reading. Especially, read the following pages:

Stan's Newbie Introduction. (Even if you're not a newbie. A little review never hurt anybody.)
                      Stan's Rant (READ THE BOOKS).

Most especially, read I'm Only Going to Get One!

All this reading will answer 95% of all your questions, plus a lot, LOT more that you never thought to ask. And, it's all free. All you need do is read.

I always begin to think I'm finally becoming a man. Then I walk into a spider web...
                      -- Unknown
                      The Tarantula Whisperer!
                      Stan Schultz
                      Co-author, the TARANTULA KEEPER'S GUIDE
                      Private messaging is turned OFF!
                      Please E-mail me directly at schultz@ucalgary.ca

Comment

I started with two over a year ago - a sub-adult Chile Gold Fluff and a G. Pulchripes sling - and now have 12, and a wishlist many times that! It did get up to 14 at one point, but an avic sling died on me post-moult, and the Chile Gold Fluff turned into a mature male in January and passed away just a couple of days ago... I shall miss him, he was a brilliant first T

Comment

Went past the 70 mark today with a haplo vonwirthi and a pokie tigrinawesseli

Comment

I started about two years ago, Now I have 90

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Roach View Post
                              I have no idea but its lots . .and lots and lots
                              I had a count last week as I was repotting some juvies into larger tubs and I dont have as many as i thought . . . . . I've only got 429

Comment

Working...
                              X