• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VERY cheap arboreal enclosures !!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	96472Hello.I just thought I'd post this,as it may be of interest to any of you who own,or are planning to own an arboreal T.My wife picked these up from our local ASDA today for £2.00 for both.The taller plastic jar stands at around 9" and is 3000ml round,and the smaller plastic jar stands at around 6" high and is 1000ml round.I hope this is of help to you.Kindest regards.Paul.

They look ideal for large slings and juvie arboreals, they could also be used for juvie pet holes like Haplo's etc

PS. . . . . .ML is a measurement of liquid and MM is a measurement of length

PPS . . . . 3000ml (mm ?) round is around 10ft and 1000ml (mm ?) round is about 3ft 3 in

Comment

LOL !! Think you need to go back to school Peter !!

Comment

3000 ml volume.

Comment

I was very tired when I posted,and stupidly copied what the foreign manufacturer ( whose country shall remain nameless ) detailed as size,volume or whatever they thought the jars were. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Welsh View Post
            I was very tired when I posted,and stupidly copied what the foreign manufacturer ( whose country shall remain nameless ) detailed as size,volume or whatever they thought the jars were. lol.
            So i shouldnt go back to school and maybe someone should have checked what they posted instead ?

Comment

No Peter....Sorry....You still need a little refresher on the maths ! If I have a 500ml soft drink bottle in my hand....How much liquid is in it?

Comment

Jesus....And to think I thought I was just trying to help members find a wee bargain ! PMSL !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Welsh View Post
                  Jesus....And to think I thought I was just trying to help members find a wee bargain ! PMSL !!!

Comment

LOL !!! Yes....Ok Peter.

Comment

Hello.I'd be very interested to know if any members have bought these,and what you think of them.All the best.Paul.

Comment

Working...
                      X