gooty ornamentals for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gooty ornamentals for sale

hi everyone i don't know if im supposed to do this on here but scales and fangs have a female and male gooty for sale i think there mature adults and there 125 pounds each or there a bouts. there based in leigh on sea essex and the phone number is 01702479036. i would have them myself but would rather have one from a sling. be quick i don't think they'll be there for long. very handy if there's any members from the essex area. i think they have photos and more info on there facebook page.
    Last edited by vincent winyard; 24-05-13, 08:40 PM.

£125 for a MM P metallica is overpriced by about £85

Comment

Re: gooty ornamentals for sale

Originally posted by vincent winyard View Post
      hi everyone i don't know if im supposed to do this on here but scales and fangs have a female and male gooty for sale i think there mature adults and there 125 pounds each or there a bouts. there based in leigh on sea essex and the phone number is 01702479036. i would have them myself but would rather have one from a sling. be quick i don't think they'll be there for long. very handy if there's any members from the essex area. i think they have photos and more info on there facebook page.
      Try King's reptile's they have some very nice T's in.

Comment

thanks for that pete and john. i know how hard it is to get hold of these t's just thought i'd do someone a favor. they had some p metallica slings at the spider shop but i was to late they go like hot cakes so i'll keep checking every other day as they said they do get a batch of slings every now and then. thanks for your reply's again.

Comment

Working...
        X