Advice needed please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice needed please

I have paired up a number of Aphonopelma, Acanthoscurria, Euathlus, Gramastola and Paraphysa. All the ts but the Acanthoscurria are in the livingroom no exra heating doors open the lot. Should i put them on the floor to cool them down then move them and give the exra heating or put them in the t room or just put them in the t room were its around 80. Or just leave them to it. Alo should i bring the Acanthoscurria to cool down. Cheers

Originally posted by paul charlton View Post

I have paired up a number of Aphonopelma, Acanthoscurria, Euathlus, Gramastola and Paraphysa. All the ts but the Acanthoscurria are in the livingroom no exra heating doors open the lot. Should i put them on the floor to cool them down then move them and give the exra heating or put them in the t room or just put them in the t room were its around 80. Or just leave them to it. Alo should i bring the Acanthoscurria to cool down. Cheers
    Maybe I'm misreading you, but it's common to cool down tarantulas some months BEFORE attempting to breed them. Once they're bred you keep them at room temperature or only a little higher so they will eat copiously and produce lots of eggs.

Out of curiosity, when exactly did you breed each female?

Enjoy your little 8-legged harem!
    The Tarantula Whisperer!
    Stan Schultz
    Co-author, the TARANTULA KEEPER'S GUIDE
    Private messaging is turned OFF!
    Please E-mail me directly at schultz@ucalgary.ca

Comment

Thank you thats what ive done. They were in my t room thats heated to my to living room thats not

Comment

Working...
      X