X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all, I'm a newbie here.

Hi all,

I'm a newbie here.

I have two Chilean rose. I got my first one over a month ago and got my 2nd one a couple of days ago.

I have always loved Tarantulas but never got round to actually getting one. I am now a very proud owner and love watching my two and researching information about them. I also keep details on when/what they are fed on a regular basis.

I will attempt to upload some pictures shortly.

Regards

Rachael.

Welcome to the forum (and hobby) Rachael

Comment

Hi Rachael and welcome to the BTS Forum. Dont forget if you have any questions about keeping your tarantulas please feel free to ask as we are all friendly here.

Best wishes

Ray Hale
      BTS Committee
      British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
      The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
      On
      [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

Thank you.

I do have a few questions, but, I am also doing quite a bit of reading up on these fascinating creatures. I just wish I had more space to get more.

Comment

You'll find the room

Comment

Originally posted by RachaelLHibbitt View Post
            ... I'm a newbie here. ...
            WELCOME TO THE HOBBY!

WELCOME TO THIS FORUM!

Originally posted by RachaelLHibbitt View Post
            ... I have two Chilean rose. I got my first one over a month ago and got my 2nd one a couple of days ago. ...
            Save yourself a lot of grief by going to the Spiders, Calgary website and start reading. Especially, read the following pages:

Stan's Newbie Introduction. (Even if you're not a newbie. A little review never hurt anybody.)
            Stan's Rant (READ THE BOOKS).
            Growing Your Own.

And most especially, read Care and Husbandry of the Chilean Rose Tarantula.

All this reading will answer 95% of all your questions, plus a lot, LOT more that you never thought to ask. And, it's all free. All you need do is read.

Hope this helps. Best of luck.

WE NEED TO LEARN TO VIEW THE WORLD FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF A LARGE, FUZZY SPIDER!
            The Tarantula Whisperer!
            Stan Schultz
            Co-author, the TARANTULA KEEPER'S GUIDE
            Private messaging is turned OFF!
            Please E-mail me directly at schultz@ucalgary.ca

Comment

Working...
            X