No announcement yet.

Avicularia Avicularia (Guyana Pink Toe)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avicularia Avicularia (Guyana Pink Toe)

Hi All,

Just a quick question. I've been looking to get an Avicularia Avicularia for some time now for my partner who is a tarantula fanatic!

He already looks after several species such as Acanthoscurria Geniculata, Chromatopelma Cyaneopubescens and Poecilotheria Metallica - just to name his favourites.

I have always had the pleasure of designing the interior of the vivariums dependent on whether they burrow or climb.

My question to you is, what would be the best size container to get for the Av. Av? As far as i'm aware it likes to climb and hide?

Many thanks,

Cat

Hi Cat

I have a female already established in a Exoterra tank I think 30x 30 x 45? not at home so cannot measure.

If you are going to Kempton you could pick herup and tank for £60. She is mated so we could go 50/50 on the young if you don't want to go 50/50 on the young £90.

Cheers

Ray

Comment

As fantastic as that sounds I think i've got set on getting a sub-adult, we're mating his other breeds at the moment and he's having too much fun.

However, would you know roughly how old she is? Might be a nice surprise to have a baby making machine already! Ha

Thanks,

Cat
      Last edited by Catherine Dear; 05-10-13, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X