Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP Anyone near Bridlington

Hi folks

I am going to be moving soon to central Europe and I am absolutely gutted that I cannot take my spider with me. I have a female Honduran Curlyhair who is about 10. I am willing to offer her free to the right person, basically if you are a dedicated spider person then thats fine by me. I am willing to deliver anywhere in the vicinity of Bridlington for free. I just want to make sure she goes to a good home as it is breaking my heart that I am having to get rid of her.

If you are the right person to help me in my plight then please contact me and we can arrange something.

Thank you everyone, take care.

Phill

Ive posted it on the BTS Facebook page for you
    My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Lacey View Post
      Ive posted it on the BTS Facebook page for you
      Thanks Peter that is very good of you. As I say its breaking my heart that I cannot take her with me so I would rather someone who will look after her well have her.

Comment

Have you thought about posting her? I live on the south coast and too far away, my partner and I would love to help you out though. I'd pay the posting fees.

Comment

Carly - I will be honest I wouldn't want to put her through being posted, really don't want to upset her. She has given me so many years of smiles, if I had known all them years ago I would be moving I may have thought twice. I just want her to have the best which is why I have posted here and not in the local paper, etc

Comment

I understand that completely, it must be horrible, my oldest girl is nearly 17. I hope you find a good home for her, but if you do change your mind just let me know. I 've always got a spare enclosure just in case best of luck.

Comment

Thanks for the offer, its one thing I will only do if I have to is post her. She has been my little lady for so long and its heart breaking having to see her go

Comment

I will be coming to York tomorrow if you're willing to come there I'm currently residing in Leeds so I guess that way we can meet half way...

Comment

Working...
                X