Brazilian Red & White or Malaysian Earth Tiger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brazilian Red & White or Malaysian Earth Tiger

Hey guys, I was just wondering does anyone have either of these (Brazilian Red & White or Malaysian Earth Tiger), I wanted to know what it's like to keep these, and to have some advice with these and don't know what they could be like, I've read online, but would rather a personal view on either one.
    Also, due to myself living in Wales, I was wondering if anyone knew anywhere near Cardiff that sells either one, I tried to look online to see if there was any shops near me, and I couldn't find anything.

Thank you

hi there holly welcome to the forum. i don't have either of these species but all i know is the Brazilian red and white is a new world tarantula and the Malaysian earth tiger is an old world species. out of the two the Brazilian red and white would be the easier one to keep as the earth tiger is a lot faster and can be very aggressive. sorry i can't give you anymore info but hopefully someone else will be able to go in to more detail for you. as for finding what your looking for you could try looking on line at the spider shop who are based in wales or virginia cheesman both have a good selection of t's for sale and hopefully you'll find what your looking for. i don't know how long you've been in the hobby but if you've just started it might be a good idea to leave the earth tiger for now and perhaps have a re think at a later date it's up to you but you really need to do some home work on old world t's i hope this helps good luck with your search.
    Last edited by vincent winyard; 13-11-13, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Holly_Regan_Perkins View Post
      I was just wondering does anyone have either of these (Brazilian Red & White or Malaysian Earth Tiger),
      Do you know the real names ?

Comment

Their real names would be appreciated, also have you checked The Spider Shop? http://www.thespidershop.co.uk/insect/index.php

Comment

Working...
        X