X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone bought from this site?

Hi all,

I'm considering buying from this site http://spidy.goliathus.com/

has anyone dealt with them before, how did you get on?

- Evan.
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]British Tarantula Society[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]My Collection:[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)][/COLOR]

I enquired about buying some stock several times a few years ago, from about 10 emails sent, i got a couple of short replies. If he wants business over the internet his limited replies gave me no confidence. I didn't make any transactions.
    British Tarantula Society
    My Lovely spiders:

Comment

Originally posted by stuart longhorn View Post
      I enquired about buying some stock several times a few years ago, from about 10 emails sent, i got a couple of short replies. If he wants business over the internet his limited replies gave me no confidence. I didn't make any transactions.
      Hey Stuart,
      first off, thanks for taking the time to reply, very much appreciated!

I did put the feelers out... No response at all! This has also led to me, not having much faith in going any further, which is a shame, because he 'seems' to have plenty of choice.... Too good to be true?
      Thanks to the fantastic suggestion of Peter Roach to attend The BTS Exhibition in May, I might get what I'm looking for there (fingers crossed)

Cheers - Evan.

Comment

I emailed him a while ago to correct his identification of the Galeodes sp. arabicus (It's from the family Rhagodidae and is probably Rhagodes aegypticus) on his site but no response. At first I thought the site was defunct but I see the copyright has been updated to 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Brown View Post
          I emailed him a while ago to correct his identification of the Galeodes sp. arabicus (It's from the family Rhagodidae and is probably Rhagodes aegypticus) on his site but no response. At first I thought the site was defunct but I see the copyright has been updated to 2014.
          Hey Grant,

thanks for for the feedback .... (Did he correct is mistake?)

yeah, this one seems a bit odd... I mean, who doesn't respond to potential customers!?

perhaps he;

1. Doesn't speak very good English & has someone to translate for him...

2. Has so many other customers, keeping him too busy to answer all our boring questions like... Do you have a confirmed female G. pulchra for sale, as your website doesn't specify availability, sex or price?

3. Is the owner of a nice shiny website.... But no Tarantulas?

anyway... His loss, never mind only 115 days to The BTS Exhibition.... Hang on! That's ages...

Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
          X