Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next issue (Volume 29 no 1) is almost upon us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next issue (Volume 29 no 1) is almost upon us!

The next issue of the BTS journal is going to print very soon. It is going to be a fantastic and varied journal.

BTS Members: Is your membership up to date? You really dont want to miss this issue by having missed your renewal date
    Non-members: Last chance to guarantee a copy of "Volume 29 Number 1" hot off the press (by joining the society)

Limited supplies of this journal will be available in print form as a back issue following publication, at £7 inc UK postage and paypal fees.

Thank you everybody for your continued support of The British Tarantula Society. We couldn't do it without you all.

Regards.

Phil.

Phil has this issue been released yet as the last journal i have is 28 vol3 if it has been released when was it sent

Regards

Craig Toon

Comment

Hiya Craig... Yep the issue came out in Feb, but your membership expired. We sent renewal reminders out via e-mail (and post for those without email addresses) three times.

New members are automatically subscribed to the new BTS year starting June, but there is an option to include Feb's journal for only a fiver. Please see the website for more details: http://www.thebts.co.uk/bts-e-store/bts-memberships/

Comment

Phil,

I don't recall seeing any reminders this happens to me every year I take it I will have to apply again on line

Regards

Craig Toon

Comment

Phil,

I have just checked my BTS card and it was issued on the 29/10/2013 and on the back and on the back it states my Journal entitlement is 28 no 3, 29 no 01,29 no 02 so I think the mistake could be your end can your end can you please look into this ASAP

Comment

Hi Craig,

Yes, I would recommend renewing your membership online and selecting the "issue 29 number 1" add-on if you would like to receive the journal you missed.

On the plus side, moving forward everybody will have the same renewal date (after the first issue of the calendar year and before 31st May every year) - so there will be a reminder in the journal in the future!

Thanks and all the best.

Phil.

Comment

Phil,

Not sure if you received my last message my last card was issued 29/10/13
              on the back it has been written as follows
              Journal entitlement
              28 no 3
              29 no 1
              29 no 2

so why would my membership be out of date?

Regards

Craig Toon

Comment

That shouldn't have happened. Leave it with me and I will double check the records...

Comment

Hi Craig,

Please accept my apologies - human error. Have checked all the paperwork and it looks like there is an inconsistency in the database record. I have updated this and the last journal will be in the post for you on Tuesday morning. - Needless to say membership queries like this are better dealt with by e-mailing the membership office directly via the membership e-mail address (as we don't always have access to the forums and more than one person receives the membership e-mails!)

We recognise that this was a mix-up on our behalf, so please check your private messages for a gesture of good-will.

All the best.

Phil.

Comment

Working...
                  X