What Tarantulas are in Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Tarantulas are in Japan

Hey guys n girls. At the moment i am living in Japan, i had to sell all my T's before i moved... However its great here. Now, I was in Iriomote (Okinawa Prefecture) two weeks ago and this place is 85% jungle with a tropical environment. I was trekking and wondered about tarantulas, i asked the guide but i think he confused the T's with Hetropda forcipata. So i got a wildlife book detailing the local species but i don't think it was extensive. So i was wondering if anybody knows if there are any natural species of tarantula in Japan? Or if their is a JTS?. I know you can buy from pet shops but they are unbelievably expensive plus their are no shops local to me.

A quick search on Google and it seems that there are no native species of tarantula in Japan

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Roach View Post
      A quick search on Google and it seems that there are no native species of tarantula in Japan
      Yeah cheers buddy, I did a search on google and couldn't find anything either. That's why I posted asking, just in case some you more knowledgeable chaps knew something google doesn't. Guess not!
      Last edited by Aragorn Davies; 03-05-14, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X