Phormingochilus everetti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phormingochilus everetti

I'm about to add a Phormingochilus everetti to my collection and searching round for any info on care etc I'm not coming across a lot of info apart from what the spider actually is. Anyone on here also keep them and any tips or hints? I know it gets big for an arboreal so it will eventually be housed in a big Exo or maybe House Of Spiders jobbie and set up as natural as possible.

Keep them the same as any other asian arboreal ie Lampropelma violaceopes or Cyriopagopus sp 'Sumatran Tiger' . . . . LINK

Comment

Thanks Peter. That's the only bit of info I could find on them and is how I am going keep it. I just wondered if there was anything else out there. I have a nice sized juvenile Cyriopagopus sp "Sulawesi Black" as well so I'll set them up the same. I'm sure there was a Sulawesi Black on a BBC film the other day and that's why I took the plunge and bought one. They look stunning as adults.

Comment

Our resident webmaster, Mark Pennell, has successfully bred them. He may be able to give you some advice when he gets back from his holidays!

Comment

Cheers Phil and I look forward to hearing what Mark has to say.

Comment

Working...
          X