new guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new guy

I am Quinn and this is my first post here. I found this forum during searching about hawaii island tours and decide to join this. I am here for participation and learning and hope this forum will be quite interesting informative platform for discussions.
    Last edited by LeeQuinn; 30-04-14, 07:53 AM.

Originally posted by LeeQuinn View Post
    I am Quinn and this is my first post here. I found this forum during searching about hawaii island tours and decide to join this. I am here for participation and learning and hope this forum will be quite interesting informative platform for discussions.
    Hey Quinn Welcome to the Boards, I hopy you enjoy your stay!
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]British Tarantula Society[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]My Collection:[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)][/COLOR]

Comment

As I mentioned above I found this forum during searching about hawaiian tours. What about you dear? Let me how did you find this forum and what is your purpose of joining?

Comment

Originally posted by LeeQuinn View Post
        As I mentioned above I found this forum during searching about hawaiian tours. What about you dear? Let me how did you find this forum and what is your purpose of joining?
        Out of curiosity, what is the connection between Tarantula's and Hawaii? I know they have several species of Spider, but AFAIK.... No T's

do you keep T's yourself?

I found this forum/club mentioned in The Tarantula Keeper's Guide, which I read as part of my research, before getting my first T... Which will be in the next week or so (B. vagans)
        [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]British Tarantula Society[/COLOR]
        [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]My Collection:[/COLOR]
        [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)][/COLOR]

Comment

Welcome to the hobby and to the BTS

Comment

Working...
          X