No announcement yet.

New to BTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Stephen. As Cedric said, raising more slings than one is useful if you want to increase the chances to get a female (also because you might lose one of the sling as they are a little bit more fragile than the grown-ups).

Raising a 1cm sling to adulthood isn't too difficult, but it depends on the sp. Some are more hardy, some are more fragile... Main difficulties in raising slings are keeping the right humidity (they need more humidity than adults... but beware not to keep them in a too watery substrate) and finding small preys to feed them. You'll find lots of literature about raising slings in all the basic books for keeping Ts, and also on this very site.

For me, I find it very interesting to raise a T from childhood to adulthood, because it helps me to know my T well, to understand him/her and the way he/she lives, and to see every stages of his/her growing. It gives a deeper knowledge.

All the best for you and your T! I'll see, this hobby is fascinating!
    Come and visit us: http://mygales.esy.es

Comment

Hi,
      Just got off "The Spider Shop" website and ordered 2 Grammastola.pulchripes 1cm slings and their coming next week can't wait my other half thinks I've only ordered 1 oh well she'll get used to them I hope ,she did agree to 1.

Comment

Working...
      X