freshly matured male p metallica question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• freshly matured male p metallica question

So ive had a poecilotheria metallica from a juvenile and he has just moulted into a male how long has he roughly got to live because I also now have a juvenile suspect female p metallica has the male got enough time for my juvenile matures thanks

I had one on breeding loan, it lived for about 8 months because it refused to eat. May be different in your case.

Comment

Thanks for the reply maybe in with a chance if I up the temp a bit and keep feeding the juvenile try and speed things up a bit

Comment

good luck, the female is usually ready when you check her moult and the spermathecae are a dark red brown. http://s53.photobucket.com/user/wrai...35_00.jpg.html

If you're going to do that then, always make sure her water bowl is filled and if using heat mat don't put it on the bottom of the enclosure. I'm not sure if P. metallicas over feed like A. geniculatas because mine doesnt over feed she stops and webs her self in her hide for months on end. but good luck.
        Last edited by Richard Harper; 27-05-14, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the info as a sling she was always hiding now she's bigger she's always on the side of the enclosure thanks again

Comment

Working...
          X