Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email hacked

Just a heads up

Currently I only have email access at the weekends, and tonight I have found some people have received emails from me regarding some google thing.

I have not sent these out so if you have received one please ignore

Cheers

Ray Gabriel

Hi Ray,

are you still continuing to use the same e-mail address or are you going to set up a new one? I got one of those e-mails from you (and clicked on the link, unfortunately... I thought it was maybe something to do with the violaceopes as it mentioned a Google doc :/)... I got one from Stephen Jordan shortly after, so I'm guessing he clicked on his too!

I did reply to you from it, please let me know if you didn't get it... not sure if the reply will have worked from that particular e-mail.

Take care and speak soon,
    Sarah
    I'd rather have something I don't need than need something I don't have

The things in life that are meant for you don't pass you by

Comment

Hi Ray and Sarah, Yes I got one of those emails, opened it and now have had all my gmail accounts shut down by google! Great! PM'd you in RFUK Ray!

Comment

Ouch! :S My gmail seems ok, I changed both my hotmail and gmail passwords when I figured out it was a dodgy e-mail, so maybe that makes a difference? Hope you get it sorted Stephen
        I'd rather have something I don't need than need something I don't have

The things in life that are meant for you don't pass you by

Comment

My E mail was also hacked after I received the mail from Ray, so anyone receiving an email from me from the oxonude addy can just delete it. No luck yet with my google accounts, not heard a thing from them!

Comment

I got one of your emails but just ignored it. I'd also got one from Ray previously and stupidly clicked the link and logged in! I realised my mistake and changed my password right away so hopefully I've avoided being hacked.
            www.flickr.com/photos/craigmackay/sets

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Working...
            X