can i get some help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can i get some help?

First of all, and since im new here i would like to introduce myself.
    Im from Portugal, im 30 years old and i started in this hobby in the end of the last year. At the moment i have:
    1-0-1 chromatopelma cyanopubensces
    0-0-4 Lasiodora parahybana
    0-0-2 Chilobrachys fimbriatus
    0-0-2 Pterinochilus murinos
    0-0-1 Holothele incei

Now that you know a litle bit more about me i will explain my problem. Im going to move to brighton in the end of september and although i dont mind leaving alot of things behind i cant bare selling my Ts and i would realy like to bring them with me. The airline told me that they dont have any information about traveling with cold blood animals but they imply that it would be ok and that the only problem that could occur would be in england when i land.
    So its legal to travel with Ts to england?
    Should i mail them insted? (Its that legal?)
    I really dont want to arrive in england as a criminal

Traveling with them on the airline could create problems with the airline staff and with customs at both ends of your journey.

It would be much much easier with a lot less hassle if you just mail them to yourself (yes it is legal)
    I have had spiders posted from Spain to the UK and it took 5 days, so pack them well !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Roach View Post
      Traveling with them on the airline could create problems with the airline staff and with customs at both ends of your journey.

It would be much much easier with a lot less hassle if you just mail them to yourself (yes it is legal)
      I have had spiders posted from Spain to the UK and it took 5 days, so pack them well !!!

Thanks alot for the info Peter. I will take your advice and send them by mail to myself. Im looking forward to be a member of BTS and to feel the excitment of my first tarantula expo!! We dont have nothing like that in Portugal so you can imagine how thriled i am at the moment!
      Once again thanks alot for the help and sorry if i misspelled anything, my english is still a work in progress

Best regards,

Carlos Castro

Comment

Working...
      X