Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often they moult

Dear all,

I got B. Smithy last year on Oct'04. First I got him, he was about 4" and completely ate nothing until Feb'05, he had first moult (in my care and then i was sure he's male). After that he started to eat but very little about 1-2 crickets a week, sometime less. On July'05, he got moult again (5 months after his first). After that he started to eat in incredibly amount, a couple crickets every 2 days and sometime i feed him a 0.8" frog i feed my Rosy. Last week he stopped eating again and his abdomen turns dark, so i expect his is about to moult again this week.

I not sure is it too often? because it is only 2 months since his last moult. Is he about to get mature? anybody ahve an idea or experience like this, please let me share.

Thank you,

Chank-Noi

He could well be about to mature in fact. I'm guessing he's about 5" legspan at the moment, in which case he's not far from his adult size.

You might want to get a female lined up for him, as his time on the earth is short now
    And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.

Comment

Working...
    X