Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pink Zebra Beauty (Eupalaestrus campestratus)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pink Zebra Beauty (Eupalaestrus campestratus)

If there is anyone in the UK that has some some slings available (Pink Zebra Beauty (Eupalaestrus campestratus)) can you please let me know its for a friend that stays in the UK that just started out in the hobby.

Kind regards
    Anthony Bond

Johanneburg - South Africa

I hope by now you have found your friend the tarantula, if you would like a comphrehensive guide on how to care for the PZB's check out Eupalaestrus Campestratus Care, I have found it to be helpful when i was raising my own

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony Bond View Post
      If there is anyone in the UK that has some some slings available (Pink Zebra Beauty (Eupalaestrus campestratus)) can you please let me know its for a friend that stays in the UK that just started out in the hobby.

Kind regards
      Anthony Bond

Johanneburg - South Africa
      A couple of UK sites have promised me they are getting some in in a couple of weeks, I'll dig out the email and let you know which.

Comment

Originally posted by edwardlim View Post
        if you would like a comphrehensive guide on how to care for the PZB's check out Eupalaestrus Campestratus Care,

If you would like a comprehensive caresheet. . . that website is definitely NOT in the top 100 sites to look at.
        The information is extremely basic and very wrong for many species

Comment

Working...
        X