Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transporting Spiders

Hi everyone.

I am moving house next weekend (30/05/15) and I have to pack my fully grown Chilean Rose, and my baby Smithi.

I have prepared cardboard tubes with holes and a good amount of soft tissue inside the tubes. The tubes will then be placed into a small box packed with polystyrene chunks to help keep the tubes still whilst in transit.

My question is: how long can I keep the Spiders in the tubes before unpacking them ?. I am moving Saturday and I was wondering if it's ok to pack the spiders Friday night ?

Thanks.

Originally posted by Paul Gee View Post
    Hi everyone.

I am moving house next weekend (30/05/15) and I have to pack my fully grown Chilean Rose, and my baby Smithi.

Fold a sheet of paper kitchen, put it into an empty cricket tub and thats the job done

I have prepared cardboard tubes with holes and a good amount of soft tissue inside the tubes. The tubes will then be placed into a small box packed with polystyrene chunks to help keep the tubes still whilst in transit.

All that seems like a major overkill to me. Just put the spider containers into a box that isnt going to get knocked about . . .job done

My question is: how long can I keep the Spiders in the tubes before unpacking them ?. I am moving Saturday and I was wondering if it's ok to pack the spiders Friday night ?
    Pack them today and they will be ok in the tubs for several weeks maybe even for a few months if you supply water every few weeks

Comment

Working...
    X