Question about what's happening tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about what's happening tomorrow

Hi, sorry everyone but I've had a lot less free time lately and therefore haven't been able to post, but tomorrow I've just been told by my Dad that new windows are being fitted in my room. My spider's terrarium is kept in a wardrobe in my room on the same side of the room as the window (but is shielded from sunlight by the wardrobe). Since my window is being replaced tomorrow with a new one, should I move my spider to another location temporarily?

Thanks in advance,

~Chris

Dust, noise, workman's bum all over the place ... would you stick around for it?

In short ... yes.
    show me all of it, then i'll decide

Comment

Yup, i'd just move the entire tank downstairs to a back room or something, somewhere where the workmen wont be trampling through.
      And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.

Comment

Moved her and her tank downstairs and back again after they were finished successfully with little trouble. She was a little grumpy about it though. Thanks everyone.

Comment

Working...
        X